OMK Sivas IKE, Hotel "O Mikros Kosmos", 70200 Sivas / Faistos
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation and other services of the hotel (hotel accommodation contract).
2. Subletting or re-letting of the rooms provided as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation require the prior consent of the hotel in text form.
3. Any general terms and conditions of the customer shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in text form in advance.
II. CONTRACTS, PARTNERS, LIMITATION
1. Room bookings must be confirmed by the hotel in text form (eMail or letter) to become valid.
2. Contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party has ordered for the customer, he is liable to the hotel together with the customer as joint and several debtor.
3. All claims against the hotel are subject to a limitation period of one year from the start of the statutory limitation period. Claims for damages are subject to a limitation period of five years. The reductions in the statute of limitations do not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
4. The hotel allows stays and overnight stays only for adult guests over 18 years.
III. SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1. The hotel is obliged to keep ready the rooms booked by the customer and to provide the agreed services.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the applicable prices of the hotel for the provision of the room and the other services used by him. The agreed prices include the respective statutory sales tax.
3. Invoices of the hotel are payable immediately after sending the invoice without deduction or according to the reservation conditions.
4. The hotel is entitled to demand an advance payment or security deposit from the customer upon conclusion of the contract.
5. In justified cases, e.g. payment arrears of the customer, the hotel is entitled to refuse further services or to withdraw the commitment to provide services (i.e. also its booking commitment).
6. in case of gross soiling of the bungalow by the guest, a fee up to the amount of Euro 1000 can be charged. In case of violation of the smoking ban, a fee will be charged in addition, if the room is not rented further due to necessary cleaning.
IV. CANCELLATION, NO SHOW
1. Withdrawal of the customer from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the consent of the hotel in text form. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract must be paid even if the customer does not use contractual services.
2. All cancellations must be made in writing. Time of cancellation is the written receipt by the hotel o mikros kosmos, Sivas. The hotel grants free cancellation for individual trips if a cancellation deadline is met up to 60 days before arrival.
In case of cancellations or changes in the booking (later arrival or earlier departure) the following cancellation rates will be charged.
- Up to 60 days before arrival the reservation can be cancelled free of charge.
- 59 to 7 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 50% of the total amount due for the booking, but for no more than 5 nights.
- 6 days prior to arrival until the day of arrival, the cancellation fee is 90% of the total amount due for the booking, but for no more than 7 nights.
- In case of no-show of the guest on the day of arrival, 100% of the total amount due for the booking will be charged, but for no more than 7 nights.
V. WITHDRAWAL OF THE HOTEL
1. If it was agreed in text form that the customer can withdraw from the contract free of charge within a certain period of time, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw from the contract in this period or in the periods mentioned under IV. for its part.
2. In the event of withdrawal by the hotel, the customer is not entitled to compensation.
VI. HANDOVER AND RETURN OF THE ROOMS
1. The customer does not acquire a claim to the provision of certain rooms, unless this has been expressly agreed in text form.
2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 15:00 on the agreed day of arrival.
3. On the agreed day of departure, the rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel by 11:00 a.m. at the latest.
1a. The hotel is liable for its obligations under the contract. Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. – Exceptions: Damages arising from injury to life, body or health, if the hotel is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel and damages based on an intentional or negligent breach of typical contractual obligations of the hotel.
In the event of disruptions or defects in the hotel's services, the hotel will endeavor to remedy such upon knowledge thereof or upon immediate notification by the customer. The customer is obligated to contribute what is reasonable to him in order to remedy the disruption and to keep any possible damage to a minimum.
1b. If the hotel cannot provide services or parts of services due to circumstances for which it is not responsible, it shall not be liable for this (e.g. temporary failure of internet, electricity, water). However, the hotel undertakes to work towards remedying any deficiencies as quickly as possible or at least to mitigate their effects, insofar as this is within the scope of its possibilities.
2. In principle, the hotel is not liable to the customer resp. according to the legal provisions applicable in Greece. The customer must immediately notify the hotel of a loss and also report the loss to the police.
3. The hotel is not liable for loss of or damage to motor vehicles, trailers, motorcycles or trailers parked or maneuvered in the hotel parking lot and their contents.
1. Bringing and accommodation of pets is not allowed.
2. Smoking is not allowed on the premises or in the buildings of the hotel.
3. The offering and performance of services by third parties and the use of external services by customers without the express permission of the hotel are prohibited.
1. Amendments and supplements to the contract or these General Terms and Conditions shall be made in text form. Unilateral amendments or supplements by the customer are invalid.
2. Place of performance and payment is the location of the hotel.
3. Greek law shall apply.
4. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply.
Sivas, March 1st 2022.
OMK Sivas IKE, Hotel "O Mikros Kosmos" Sivas / Faistos.